Tribute to Aaliyah




Now that I have an iPod and can listen to it in the office, I'll occasionally tell you what I'm listening to for the sake of putting up more mp3s. It's hard for me to put them up, though because I use EZ Archive and everytime I try to log on the site is down. The whole operation is shitty. If anyone knows of a hosting site that's better can you please let me know? I'll pay for it, I just can't deal with EZ Archive anymore. I hope they go bankrupt.

Right now I'm listening to Aaliyah to make the time go by. With all this new Timbaland production going on (Nelly Furtado, Justin Timberlake) it's making me think about Aaliyah and what things might be like if she was still around. I'm sure they'd be working together. I wonder if she would have gotten some of the songs that went to Ciara.

Here's a video of Jay-Z's tribute to Aaliyah. He's been doing it on tour.

No comments: